Background Blue/green

Monday, March 7, 2011

Christmas Time


Christmas Time begins at our house in October. Plans for decorations start forming and I begin preparing my husband for the BIG set up. It takes a few days to talk him into getting everything out of the attic. That is why I start in October for a early November set up.

Once everything is out the decorating begins. Each room gets a kiss of Christmas. You might think it is all about the decorating. It is true that I love to decorate and do it extremely early ~ but it is what it represents that means so much to me. I love the idea of recreating my house every fall into this magical Christmas wonderland. My home is a totally different place for 2 months of the year.

The Christmas ritual really represents what Christ does in our lives throughout the year. He is recreating us into his likeness. Some times it takes a while but it is in the hard work that the beauty takes form. One day we will all be magical!

Do not forget Recreativity when you want to add a little creative magic to your 2011 Christmas! Let us help you decorate.












No comments:

Post a Comment